Friday, July 07, 2006

Back from vacation!

I am back from a vacation on the east coast (first time there) and feel rejuvenated! The east coast felt so different - weather (humid and hot), people (not as friendly), food (hardly and vegetarians or veggie food).... I love where I live and I love what I do.....I am so used to having such great weather (yeah rite! You should have heard me crib a few months ago when it was pouring) and all the indians and indian food around with the right blend of everything that I don't think I will ever want to move out of here.....Of course there are things that I liked there like the wide roads, the open spaces, the huge houses and most of all the fact that I could get into the water in the lake where we camped without freezing!!!! I would vacation there anytime but not sure about living there. There is something about the Silicon Valley that keeps people here. :D

I have a huge backlog of mvies to catch up on - Superman, X-Men3, Over the Hedge, Krrish, Corporate.....I hope to catch up on a cpl over the wkend......And then there is the dreaded Soccer Finals coming up and I dont expect to be heard by my hubby the entire day......Oh well! Theres tonnes of things that I can catch up on :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sidhu said...

Superman - 3.7/5
X-Men3 - 3.6/5
Over the Hedge - 3.9/5 (esp. the last 10 min where the pegion lays an egg is really funny)


relax tehre's no pegion.

I've been waiting for Pirates though. Going today.

cars was somwhere around ok. maybe 3.0

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same here! I can't believe I'm so backlogged, I'm even behind on the DVDs of movies from last year! I'm glad you all enjoyed your vacation. It's about high time for me to take one and get out of this city for a few days! Enjoy da weekend.

Oh, p.s., have you heard of Russell Peters, the Canadian comedian of Indian descent?

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how many did you catch up on? heard very encouraging comments about krish :d
saw pirates, not as good as 1 but ultimately its Johny Depp :)

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home